flink-user mailing list archives

From Sendoh <unicorn.bana...@gmail.com>
Subject Logs show `Marking the coordinator 2147483637 dead` in Flink-Kafka conn
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 12:10:03 GMT
Hi Flink community,

In worker's log of Flink I saw the following info appears 30 times or more
every 10 minutes approximately.
`org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.internals.AbstractCoordinator  - Marking
the coordinator 2147483637 dead. `

Would this indicate Kafka-Flink consumer group is re-balancing too much and
sacrifices some performance? Because the Heartbeat Test cannot be finished
in the session interval? We use the default session interval in Kafka.

Our Flink is 1.0 and Kafka is 0.9, and the Flink consumer uses the following
params:
properties.setProperty("bootstrap.servers", Config.bootstrapServers);
properties.setProperty("group.id", parameter.getRequired("groupId"));
properties.setProperty("auto.offset.reset", Config.autoOffsetReset);

Best,

Sendoh