flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem of sharing TCP connection when transferring data
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 17:50:53 GMT
On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 7:30 PM, Deepak Sharma <deepakmca05@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would it be possible to get involved on this issues and start contributing
> to Flink community?

Hey Deepak!

Nice to see that you are also interested in this. If you are new to
Flink I would recommend to start contributing by looking into one of
the starter issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20FLINK%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20starter

The lower layers are quite tricky. If it's OK with you, I would rather
post any follow ups like JIRA issues or design docs in this thread, at
which point it will be possible to chime in here, too. In the mean
time the issues I've linked are a better place to start I think.

– Ufuk