flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TypeExtractor:1672 - class org.joda.time.DateTime is not a valid POJO type
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 10:51:12 GMT
I tried to reproduce this and if you set up the depdency

<dependency>
       <groupId>de.javakaffee</groupId>
       <artifactId>kryo-serializers</artifactId>
       <version>0.28</version>
   </dependency>

and register the Kryo type as suggested you should not see any log
messages (e.g. the type should be treated as a generic type and not a
pojo type).

Does the program successfully execute for you?

– Ufuk