flink-user mailing list archives

From iñaki williams <juanramall...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Source Function for reading JSON?
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 21:47:15 GMT
Hi Flink Community!

I am new using Apache Flink and I have a problem reading a JSON.

I am using a JSON from a webpage, this JSON is changing continuosly so I
decided to use my own Source Function in order to grab the JSON using a URL
that is always the same: http://www.example/blabla/this.json

I have been looking the other Source Functions from Github, but I am not
able to read it. I want to take the JSON, parse it and transform it into a
java class with some of the attributes and values that I need.

When I compare other examples, they use SourceContext with String, but I
dont really want to send an String. I got stuck in that part and I am
looking for the best way of doing this.

Thanks for your attention!

Iñaki