flink-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: keyBy on a collection of Pojos
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 14:11:31 GMT
You don't have getters and setters for count and productId.

Your class should be

public class PojoExample {
public int count;
public String productId;

public PojoExample() {}

public int getCount() {
return count;
}

public void setCount(int count) {
this.count = count;
}

public String getProductId() {
return productId;
}

public void setProductId(String productId) {
this.productId = productId;
}
}



On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Al-Isawi Rami <Rami.Al-Isawi@comptel.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Flavio, but as you can see in my code I have already declared my
> pojo to achieve those conditions:
> public class PojoExample {
> public int count;
> public String productId;
> public PojoExample() {
> }
> }
>
> So it cannot be that.
>
> -Rami
>
> On 23 May 2016, at 16:30, Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it> wrote:
>
> *Conditions* for a class to be treated as a POJO by Flink:
>
>    - The class must be public
>    - It must have a public constructor without arguments
>    - All fields either have to be public or there must be getters and
>    setters for all non-public fields. If the field name is foo the getter
>    and setters must be called getFoo() and setFoo().
>
> I don't know whether you need to implement also hashCode() and equals()
> actually
> Best,
> Flavio
>
> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Al-Isawi Rami <Rami.Al-Isawi@comptel.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was trying to test some specific issue, but now I cannot seem to get
>> the very basic case working. It is most likely that I am blind to
>> something, would anyone have quick look at it?
>> https://gist.github.com/rami-alisawi/d6ff33ae2d4d6e7bb1f8b329e3e5fa77
>>
>> It is just a collection of pojos where I am just trying to keyBy one
>> field and sum into the other, but I am getting:
>> 5> PojoExample{count=0, productId='productA'}
>> 8> PojoExample{count=0, productId='productB'}
>> 5> PojoExample{count=0, productId='productA'}
>> 8> PojoExample{count=0, productId='productB'}
>> 5> PojoExample{count=0, productId='productA'}
>> 5> PojoExample{count=0, productId='productA'}
>> 5> PojoExample{count=0, productId='productA’}
>>
>> Regards,
>> -Rami
>>
>> Disclaimer: This message and any attachments thereto are intended solely
>> for the addressed recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If
>> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
>> e-mail and delete the e-mail (including any attachments thereto) without
>> producing, distributing or retaining any copies thereof. Any review,
>> dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
>> this information by persons or entities other than the intended
>> recipient(s) is prohibited. Thank you.
>>
>
>
> Disclaimer: This message and any attachments thereto are intended solely
> for the addressed recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
> e-mail and delete the e-mail (including any attachments thereto) without
> producing, distributing or retaining any copies thereof. Any review,
> dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
> this information by persons or entities other than the intended
> recipient(s) is prohibited. Thank you.
>

Mime
View raw message