flink-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Weird Kryo exception (Unable to find class: java.ttil.HashSet)
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 15:47:33 GMT
Do you have any suggestion about how to reproduce the error on a subset of
the data?
I'm trying changing the following but I can't find a configuration causing
the error :(

rivate static ExecutionEnvironment getLocalExecutionEnv() {
        org.apache.flink.configuration.Configuration c = new
org.apache.flink.configuration.Configuration();
        c.setString(ConfigConstants.TASK_MANAGER_TMP_DIR_KEY, "/tmp");
        c.setString(ConfigConstants.BLOB_STORAGE_DIRECTORY_KEY,"/tmp");
        c.setFloat(ConfigConstants.TASK_MANAGER_MEMORY_FRACTION_KEY, 0.9f);
        c.setLong(ConfigConstants.LOCAL_NUMBER_TASK_MANAGER, 4);
        c.setLong(ConfigConstants.TASK_MANAGER_NUM_TASK_SLOTS, 4);
        c.setString(ConfigConstants.AKKA_ASK_TIMEOUT, "10000 s");
        c.setLong(ConfigConstants.TASK_MANAGER_NETWORK_NUM_BUFFERS_KEY,
2048 * 12);
        ExecutionEnvironment env =
ExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironment(c);
        env.setParallelism(16);
        env.registerTypeWithKryoSerializer(DateTime.class,
JodaDateTimeSerializer.class );
        return env;
    }

Best,