flink-user mailing list archives

From simon peyer <simon.pe...@soom-it.ch>
Subject Re: Flink Version 1.1
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 15:02:44 GMT
Hi

Is there already a version out for gradle?
compile 'org.apache.flink:flink-streaming-scala_2.11:1.1-SNAPSHOT' doesn't work

I'm using scala on eclipse.
And I would like to test the snapshot edition.
Any suggestions?

Cheers
Simon

> On 18 May 2016, at 14:51, Ovidiu-Cristian MARCU <ovidiu-cristian.marcu@inria.fr>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> We are also very interested on the SQL (SQL on Streaming) future support in the next
release (even if it is partial work that works :) )

> Thank you!
>
> Best,
> Ovidiu
>
>> On 18 May 2016, at 14:42, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org <mailto:sewen@apache.org>>
wrote:

>> Hi!
>>
>> That question is coming up more and more.
>> I think we should start the public discussion about the 1.1 release planning, scope,
and release manager in the next days.

>> Stephan
>>

>> On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 1:53 PM, simon peyer <simon.peyer@soom-it.ch <mailto:simon.peyer@soom-it.ch>>
wrote:
>> Hi Marton
>>
>> Thanks for the answer.
>> I'm looking for the Session Windows  feature described in http://data-artisans.com/session-windowing-in-flink/
<http://data-artisans.com/session-windowing-in-flink/>.
>> I think its already available in the snapshot version, but I would like to have it
in a stable version.
>> This is why I'm interested in the release date of flink 1.1
>>
>> Thanks
>> --Simon
>>

>>> On 18 May 2016, at 13:45, Márton Balassi <balassi.marton@gmail.com <mailto:balassi.marton@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>>> Hey Simon,
>>>
>>> The general policy is that the community aims to release a major version every
3 months. That would mean the next release coming out in early to mid June. I am not aware
of the 1.1.0 schedule yet, but it is about time to start the discussion on that.