flink-user mailing list archives

From simon peyer <simon.pe...@soom-it.ch>
Subject Re: Flink Version 1.1
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 11:53:24 GMT
Hi Marton

Thanks for the answer.
I'm looking for the Session Windows  feature described in http://data-artisans.com/session-windowing-in-flink/.
I think its already available in the snapshot version, but I would like to have it in a stable
version.
This is why I'm interested in the release date of flink 1.1

Thanks
--Simon

> On 18 May 2016, at 13:45, Márton Balassi <balassi.marton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Simon,
>
> The general policy is that the community aims to release a major version every 3 months.
That would mean the next release coming out in early to mid June. I am not aware of the 1.1.0
schedule yet, but it is about time to start the discussion on that.