flink-user mailing list archives

From Palle <pa...@sport.dk>
Subject Visualize result of Flink job
Date Sun, 29 May 2016 18:20:04 GMT
Hi there

I am using Flink to analyse a lot of incoming data. Every 10 seconds it makes sense to present
the analysis so far as some form of visualization. Every 10 seconds I therefore will replace
the current contents of the visualization/presentation with the analysis result of the most
recent 10 seconds.

I was first thinking of using ElasticSearch/Kibana for this because I know it should be easy
to set up, but I am thinking it may not be the best fit, because Elastic is by nature a search
engine that is good for trending and stuff like that - not entire replacement of the current
view. And therefore I may also experience difficulties implementing the view in Elastic.

Does anyone know of any other visualization tools that work well with Flink? ...where it is
easy to export the result of a Flink job to a user interface (web).

Thanks
Palle