flink-user mailing list archives

From 윤형덕 <ynoo...@naver.com>
Subject inheritance of Program interface in Program.java in org.apache.flink.api.common
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 14:46:15 GMT
hello first I'm sorry for my poor english.

I were looking at PackagedProgram.java from org.apache.flink.client.program
and in following cunstructor: PackagedProgram(File jarFile, List classpaths, String entryPointClassName,
String... args)
there is some code I couldn't understand. please look blow
this.mainClass = loadMainClass(entryPointClassName, userCodeClassLoader);

if (Program.class.isAssignableFrom(this.mainClass)) {
   Program prg = null;

   try {
      prg = InstantiationUtil.instantiate(this.mainClass.asSubclass(Program.class), Program.class);
   }

how can this.mainClass that doesn't override getPlan method that is abstract method of Program
interface(program.class) and has only static main method be instantiate as Program?

Thank you for your reading.