flink-user mailing list archives

From omaralvarez <xxosurfer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data ingestion using a Flink TCP Server
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 09:50:48 GMT
Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. There is one more doubt in my mind. How
are not parallelized source funtions processed? For instance, lets say I
have four streams that implement SourceFunction, will they be placed on
different parallel instances or will they be processed sequentially by the
same instance?

Could you direct me to an example of a ParallelSourceFunction, because
looking at the code I don't see an interface or any implementation example
in the documentation.

Best,

Omar.