flink-user mailing list archives

From prateekarora <prateek.arora...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink Kafka Streaming - Source [Bytes/records Received] and Sink [Bytes/records sent] show zero messages
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 21:02:39 GMT
Hi

In my flink kafka streaming application i am fetching data from one topic
and then process and sent to output topic . my application is working fine
but  flink dashboard shows Source [Bytes/records Received]  and Sink
[Bytes/records sent] is zero.

Duration  Name	                           Bytes 	    Records 	        Bytes
Records       Status
                                                  Received      Received
sent           sent
3m 15s    Source: Custom Source   0 B	           0	               249 MB
3,540	    RUNNING

3m 15s    Map -> Sink: Unnamed    203 MB	 2,883	       0 B	            0
RUNNING