flink-user mailing list archives

From prateekarora <prateek.arora...@gmail.com>
Subject How to measure Flink performance
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 16:40:35 GMT
Hi

I am new in Apache Flink  and using Flink 1.0.1

I have a streaming program that fetch data from kafka , perform some
computation and send result to kafka again.

I am want to compare results between  Flink and Spark  .

I have below information from spark . do i can get similar information from
Flink also ? if yes then how can i get that.

 - Scheduler Delay
 - Processing time of every batch
 - Task Deserialization/Serialization Time
 - Shuffle Read Time
 - Executor  Computing Time
 - Shuffle Write Time
 - GC Time