Hi all,

If I want to include all of the jars in a directory, I thought I could do --classpath file://<path to directory/*, the same as with the -cp option for a regular java program.

But this doesn’t seem to work. I believe it’s because JDK tools do the expansion before creating the URLs used by the classloader, but Flink code doesn’t do any such special processing, and just creates URLs - see ProgramOptions.java, via  classpaths.add(new URL(path));

Should I file an issue w/a patch? Or is there some reason to not support wildcards?

Thanks,

— Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378