flink-user mailing list archives

From Lohith Samaga M <Lohith.Sam...@mphasis.com>
Subject Re: Join DataStream with dimension tables?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 16:20:36 GMT
Hi,
Cassandra could be used as a distributed cache.

Lohith.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Aljoscha Krettek wrote ----

Hi Srikanth,
that's an interesting use case. It's not possible to do something like this out-of-box but
I'm actually working on API for such cases.

In the mean time, I programmed a short example that shows how something like this can be programmed
using the API that is currently available. It requires writing a custom operator but it is
still somewhat succinct:
https://gist.github.com/aljoscha/c657b98b4017282693a67f1238c88906

Cheers,
Aljoscha