flink-user mailing list archives

From tole...@toletum.org
Subject Re[2]: Trying to detecting changes
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:29:58 GMT
Thanks Till,

At the end, I'm going to use a countWindowAll(2,1) and RichAllWindowFunction.

Regards,
On mié., abr. 20, 2016 at 16:46, Till Rohrmann  wrote: You could use CEP for that. First
you would create a pattern of two states which matches everything. In the select function
you could then check whether both elements are different.
However, this would be a little bit of an overkill for this simple use case. You could for
example simply use a flat map operation which stores the last seen element. Then whenever
you see a different element you can emit a change event.
Cheers,
Till