flink-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Smirnov <alexander.smirn...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink program without a line of code
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 16:41:32 GMT
Hi guys!

I’m new to Flink, and actually to this mailing list as well :) this is my first message.
I’m still reading the documentation and I would say Flink is an amazing system!! Thanks
everybody who participated in the development!

The information I didn’t find in the documentation - if it is possible to describe data(stream)
transformation without any code (Java/Scala).
I mean if it is possible to describe datasource functions, all of the operators, connections
between them, and sinks in a plain text configuration file and then feed it to Flink.
In this case it would be possible to change data flow without recompilation/redeployment.

Is there a similar functionality in Flink? May be some third party plugin?

Thank you,
Alex