flink-user mailing list archives

From Christian Kreutzfeldt <mnx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: printing datastream to the log - instead of stdout
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:30:22 GMT
Hi Chen

I haven't tried the following code out but it should be as easy as:

stream.addSink(new SinkFunction<String>() {
private final Logger LOG = LogManager.getLogger("loggerName");
public void invoke(String value) throws Exception {
Log.info(value);
}
});

It's JAVA but I think it suffice to geht the basic idea. It assumes that
the stream
carries string entities.

Best
  Christian