flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RocksDB state checkpointing is expensive?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 08:48:19 GMT
Hi,
you are right. Currently there is no incremental checkpointing and
therefore, at each checkpoint, we essentially copy the whole RocksDB
database to HDFS (or whatever filesystem you chose as a backup location).
As far as I know, Stephan will start working on adding support for
incremental snapshots this week or next week.

Cheers,
Aljoscha