flink-user mailing list archives

From Balaji Rajagopalan <balaji.rajagopa...@olacabs.com>
Subject Re: FYI: Added Documentation on Basic Concepts
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 04:06:22 GMT
Nice write up, one question though my understanding of keyed stream is that
it will fork n number of streams from one stream based on n keys, if that
is true it can be pictorially depicted as well and the apply function will
can be shown to operate over the time period by clearly marking a time
line.