flink-user mailing list archives

From Balaji Rajagopalan <balaji.rajagopa...@olacabs.com>
Subject Re: ClasNotFound when submitting job from command line
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:02:00 GMT
In your pom.xml add the maven.plugins like this, and you will have to add
all the dependent artifacts, this works for me, if you fire mvn clean
compile package, the created jar is a fat jar.

<plugin>

                <version>2.9</version>

                <executions>

                    <execution>

                        <id>unpack</id>

                        <!-- executed just before the package phase -->

                        <phase>prepare-package</phase>

                        <goals>

                            <goal>unpack</goal>

                        </goals>

                        <configuration>

                            <artifactItems>

                                <!-- For Flink connector classes -->

                                <artifactItem>

                                    <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>

<artifactId>flink-connector-kafka-0.8_${scala.version}</artifactId>

                                    <version>${flink.version}</version>

                                    <type>jar</type>

                                    <overWrite>false</overWrite>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/classes</outputDirectory>

                                    <includes>org/apache/flink/**</includes>

                                </artifactItem>

                        </artifactItems>

                        </configuration>

                    </execution>