flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Powered by Flink
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:08:21 GMT
Hi everyone,

I would like to bring the "Powered by Flink" wiki page [1] to the attention
of Flink user's who recently joined the Flink community. The list tracks
which organizations are using Flink.
If your company / university / research institute / ... is using Flink but
the name is not yet listed there, let me know and I'll add the name.

Regards,
Robert

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Powered+by+Flink

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Matthias J. Sax <mjsax@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>
> On 10/19/2015 04:05 PM, Maximilian Michels wrote:
> > +1 Let's collect in the Wiki for now. At some point in time, we might
> > want to have a dedicated page on the Flink homepage.
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Timo Walther <twalthr@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >> Ah ok, sorry. I think linking to the wiki is also ok.

> balassi.marton@gmail.com>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Powered+by+Flink

> email
I will add