flink-user mailing list archives

From Christophe Salperwyck <christophe.salperw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Flink jobs directly from Eclipse
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 07:54:27 GMT
>From my side I was starting the YARN session from the cluster:
flink-0.10.1/bin/yarn-session.sh -n 64 -s 4 -jm 4096 -tm 4096

Then getting the IP/port from the WebUI and then from Eclipse:
ExecutionEnvironment env =
ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment("xx.xx.xx.xx", 40631,
"target/FlinkTest-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar");

The JAR need to be compiled before.

Hope it helps!
Christophe