flink-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Flink Queue Scheduling (JobManager)
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:13:58 GMT
That would be definitely interesting but I think that at the moment the
only way to achieve that is to exploit YARN for that..
An integration with some job-workflow engine (like Apache Oozie and Apache
Falcon) would also be very useful! I tried to wrote on Apache Oozie mailing
list if there is any interest in integrating with apache Flink but I didn't
receive any feedback yet :(

Best,
Flavio