flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to fetch kafka Message have [KEY,VALUE] pair
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:35:48 GMT
Depending on how the key value pair is encoded, you could use the
TypeInformationKeyValueSerializationSchema where you provide the
BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO and
PrimitiveArrayTypeInfo.BYTE_PRIMITIVE_ARRAY_TYPE_INFO as the key and value
type information. But this only works if your data was serialized in a
similar fashion.

Cheers,
Till
‚Äč