flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom state values in CEP
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:44:52 GMT
Hmm I think you won't come around the problem of deduplication because if
you look for 2 events which are out of range and all of your 4 vitals are
out of range, then you will have at least two matching sequences (given
that you don't reuse the events). Maybe it's best to simply use a tumbling
time window of 24 hours and then count the elements which are out of range
for each user. That you can simply do with a fold function.

Cheers,
Till