flink-user mailing list archives

From Piyush Shrivastava <piyush...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Custom time window in Flink
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 07:58:30 GMT
Hello,I wanted to enquire how a job I am trying to do with Flink can be done.I have also posted
a question on StackOverflow. PFB the link:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36720192/custom-windows-charging-in-flink
I am using Flink's TimeWindow functionality to perform some computations. I am creating a
5 minute Window. However I want to create a one hour Window for only the first time. The next
Windows I need are of 5 minutes. Such that for the first hour, data is collected and my operation
is performed on it. Once this is done, every five minutes the same operation is performed.

Can you kindly help me with this? How can such a functionality be implemented?

 Thanks and Regards,Piyush Shrivastava
http://webograffiti.com