flink-user mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: lost connection
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 14:09:09 GMT
- Could not submit job Operator2 execution (170aef70d31f3fee62f8a483930be213), because there
is no connection to a JobManager.
15:59:48,456 WARN  Remoting                                                      - Tried to
associate with unreachable remote address [akka.tcp://flink@10.204.62.71:6123]. Address is
now gated for 5000 ms, all messages to this address will be delivered to dead letters. Reason:
Connection refused: /10.204.62.71:6123
16:01:28,409 ERROR org.apache.flink.client.CliFrontend                           - Error while
running the command.
org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramInvocationException: The program execution failed:
Communication with JobManager failed: Lost connection to the JobManager.

I do not understand what could be the root cause of this... the IPs look ok and there is not
firewall to block things...

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended