flink-user mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Custom time window in Flink
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:20:23 GMT
Hi,

Tha way to do this is to create your own evictor. In the evictor you can than decide when
the events are removed. I would suggest creating a symmetric trigger as well because I would
assume that you also need to fire the computation first after 1 hour and then at each 5 minutes.
The logic would be that you have a field that marks whether a window was created or not (e.g.,
a Boolean field in the evictor class), which once a window is created you can set it to false
and from there one you operate on 5 minutes windows

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended