flink-user mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject jar dependency in the cluster
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 18:31:28 GMT
Hi,

Could anyone help me with the following problem:

I have a flink cluster of a couple of nodes (i am using the old version 0.10).
I am packaging a jar that needs to use kafka connector. When I create the jar in eclipse I
am adding the flink connector dependency and set to be packed with the jar. Nevertheless,
when I submitted it to be executed on the cluster I get an error that the jar connector is
not visible for the class loader. Is there a way in which I can set flink to use a certain
library path where to look for dependencies or maybe when I deploy either the flink cluster
or submit the job to add extra dependencies.

Many thanks

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended