flink-user mailing list archives

From Piyush Shrivastava <piyush...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Understanding Sliding Windows
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 05:01:39 GMT
Hello Dominik,
Thanks for the information. Since my window is getting triggered every 10 seconds, the results
I am getting before 5 minutes would be irrelevant as I need to consider data coming in every
5 minutes. Is there a way I can skip the results that are output before the first 5 minutes?
Thanks and Regards,Piyush Shrivastava
http://webograffiti.com