flink-user mailing list archives

From Piyush Shrivastava <piyush...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Operation of Windows and Triggers
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:20:32 GMT
Hi Fabian,
Thanks for the information. I also quickly want to ask that if I implement a custom trigger
that fires in one hour for the first time and then every five minutes, what all functions
do I need to use?I am considering creating my own trigger referring the code here:https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-streaming-java/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/api/windowing/triggers/CountTrigger.java
What changes do I need to make? Is it even possible to do this?
 Thanks and Regards,Piyush Shrivastava
http://webograffiti.com