flink-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Knauf <konstantin.kn...@tngtech.com>
Subject Re: Sink partitioning
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 00:44:56 GMT
Hi,

calling DataStream.partitionCustom() with the respective arguments
before the sink should do the trick, I think.

Cheers,

Konstantin

On 14.04.2016 01:22, neo21 zerro wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have an elasticsearch sink in my flink topology.
> My requirement is to write the data in a partitioned fashion to my Sink.
>
> For example I have Tuple which contains a user id. I want to group all events by a user
id and partition all events for one particular user to the same Es Sink.

--
Konstantin Knauf * konstantin.knauf@tngtech.com * +49-174-3413182
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring