flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Yammer metrics
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 09:01:25 GMT
Flink currently doesn't expose any metrics beyond those shown in the
Dashboard.

I am currently working on integrating a new metrics system that is
partly /based/ on Yammer/Codahale/Dropwizard metrics.

For a first version it is planned to export metrics only via JMX as this
effectively covers all use-cases with the help of JMXTrans and similar
tools.

Reporting to specific systems is something we want to add as well though.

Regards,
Chesnay Schepler