flink-user mailing list archives

From Serhiy Boychenko <serhiy.boyche...@cern.ch>
Subject Running Flink jobs directly from Eclipse
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 07:25:49 GMT
Cheerz,

I have been working last few month on the comparison of different data processing engines
and recently came across Apache Flink. After reading different academic papers on comparison
of Flink with other data processing I would definitely give it a shot. The only issue I am
currently having is that I am unable to submit Flink jobs directly from Eclipse (to YARN cluster).
I am wondering if you got any guildelines how I could do the submission not from the client
but from Eclipse directly? (I was unable to find anything related, with the exception of setting
up Eclipse for working on Flink core)

Best regards,
Serhiy.