flink-user mailing list archives

From KirstiLaurila <kirsti.laur...@rovio.com>
Subject Re: Flink ML 1.0.0 - Saving and Loading Models to Score a Single Feature Vector
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 09:20:51 GMT
Now I got this working in cloud (not locally, but it's ok) so thanks a lot.
Next problem is how to read then these written files and add them to the
als.

I guess it is something like

   val als = ALS()
   als.factorsOption = Option(users,items)

but I don't get how I could read in the data I have written with the
previous example. I tried with :

    val users  = env.readFile(new SerializedInputFormat[Factors], "path")

but I guess I need to use somehow TypeSerializedInputFormat[Factors] but I
couldn't get this working.

Best,
Kirsti