flink-user mailing list archives

From Simone Robutti <simone.robu...@radicalbit.io>
Subject Connecting to a remote jobmanager - problem with Akka remote
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:22:05 GMT
Hello,

we are trying to set up our system to do remote debugging through Intellij.
Flink is running on a yarn long running session. We are launching Flink's
CliFrontend with the following parameters:

>  run -m *<our ec2 public address>*::48252
/Users/<username>/Projects/flink/build-target/examples/batch/WordCount.jar

The error raised is the following:

 ERROR akka.remote.EndpointWriter                                    -
dropping message [class akka.actor.ActorSelectionMessage] for non-local
recipient [Actor[akka.tcp://flink@*<our ec2 public address>*:48252/]]
arriving at [akka.tcp://flink@*<our ec2 public address>*:48252] inbound
addresses are [akka.tcp://flink@*<jobmanager's ec2 internal address>*:48252]

The meaning of the error looks clear but we don't know how to fix it. Any
advice?