flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integration Alluxio and Flink
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:30:02 GMT
Yes it seems as if you have a netty version conflict. Maybe the
alluxio-core-client.jar pulls in an incompatible netty version. Could you
check whether this is the case? But maybe you also have another
dependencies which pulls in a wrong netty version, since the Alluxio
documentation indicates that it works with Flink (but I cannot tell for
which version).

Cheers,
Till