flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: realtion between operator and task
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:23:15 GMT
Hi Radu,

the mapping which StreamOperator is executed by which StreamTask happens
first in the StreamGraph.addOperator method. However, there is a second
step in the StreamingJobGraphGenerator.createChain where chainable
operators are chained and then executed by a single StreamTask. The
construction of the actual operator chain happens in the class OperatorChain
.

Cheers,
Till
‚Äč