flink-user mailing list archives

From subash basnet <yasub...@gmail.com>
Subject KMeans result folder not created
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:13:07 GMT
Hello all,

I created KMeans.jar from the source-code and it works fine.
But when I had put the *print* statement before *writeAsCsv, *the result
folder does not get created.
Eg:
clusteredPoints.print();
clusteredPoints.writeAsCsv(outputPath, "\n", " ");
// since file sinks are lazy, we trigger the execution explicitly
env.execute("KMeans Example");

But if I run KMeans.java with above *print* statement via eclipse it works
fine, but why not when I upload it to the flink?
Or is the flink taking long time to process the *print *statement before
reaching *writeAsCsv*?
Or after *print *statement writes to outputstream of JVM, the
*writeAsCsv *doesn't
get executed?

Best Regards,
Subash Basnet