flink-user mailing list archives

From "Madhire, Naveen" <Naveen.Madh...@capitalone.com>
Subject EventTimeSourceFunction class
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:09:35 GMT
Hi,

The EventTimeSourceFunction class is not present in 1.0.0 version, it was in 0.10.2

https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-0.10.2-rc2/flink-streaming-java/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/api/functions/source/EventTimeSourceFunction.java

I am trying to generate a stream from input file based on the event timestamp. Can you please
tell me which class should I use in 1.0.0 version?

Thanks,
Naveen

material from your computer.