flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Oracle 11g number serialization: classcast problem
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 14:46:12 GMT
The JDBC formats don't make any assumption as to what DB backend is used.

A JDBC float in general is returned as a double, since that was the
recommended mapping i found when i wrote the formats.

Is the INT returned as a double as well?

Note: The (runtime) output type is in no way connected to the TypeInfo
you pass when constructing the format.