flink-user mailing list archives

From "Madhire, Naveen" <Naveen.Madh...@capitalone.com>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for Keys Class
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 21:01:28 GMT

Hey All,

I am getting the below error while executing a simple Kafka-Flink Application.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/flink/api/java/operators/Keys

Below are the maven dependencies which I included in my application.

<dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.kafka</groupId>
   <artifactId>kafka_2.9.1</artifactId>
   <version>0.8.2.0</version>
</dependency>
 <dependency>
   <groupId>commons-configuration</groupId>
   <artifactId>commons-configuration</artifactId>
   <version>1.10</version>
 </dependency>
 <dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
   <artifactId>flink-connector-kafka</artifactId>
   <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 </dependency>
 <dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
   <artifactId>flink-java</artifactId>
   <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 </dependency>
 <dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
   <artifactId>flink-clients</artifactId>
   <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 </dependency>
 <dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
   <artifactId>flink-streaming-java</artifactId>
   <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 </dependency>
 <dependency>
   <groupId>junit</groupId>
   <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
   <version>4.12</version>
 </dependency>

I checked the Flink source and couldn’t find the org.apache.flink.api.java.operators.Keys
class.

I found org.apache.flink.api.common.operators.Keys instead. Is there any other Flink dependency
which I am missing?

Thanks,

Naveen

material from your computer.