flink-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Lamirault <thomas.lamira...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE:Flink job on secure Yarn fails after many hours
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:24:03 GMT
Hello everyone,

We are facing the same probleme now in our Flink applications, launch using YARN.

Just want to know if there is any update about this exception ?

Thanks

Thomas

________________________________

De : niels@basj.es [niels@basj.es] de la part de Niels Basjes [Niels@basjes.nl]
Envoyé : vendredi 4 décembre 2015 10:40
À : user@flink.apache.org
Objet : Re: Flink job on secure Yarn fails after many hours

Hi Maximilian,

I just downloaded the version from your google drive and used that to run my test topology
that accesses HBase.
I deliberately started it twice to double the chance to run into this situation.

I'll keep you posted.

Niels

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Maximilian Michels <mxm@apache.org<mailto:mxm@apache.org>>