flink-user mailing list archives

From Mengqi Yang <melody2014...@gmail.com>
Subject Using a POJO class wrapping an ArrayList
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:43:57 GMT
Hi all,

Now I am building a POJO class for key selectors. Here is the class:

public class Ids<K> implements Comparable, Serializable{

	private ArrayList<K> ids = new ArrayList<K>();

	Ids() {}

	Ids(ArrayList<K> inputIds) {
		this.ids = inputIds;
	}

}

And the question is, how could I use each element in the array list as a
field for further key selection? I saw the typeinfo of Flink takes the field
of arraylist as 1. Or maybe I didn't understand it correctly.

Thanks,
Mengqi