flink-user mailing list archives

From Chiwan Park <chiwanp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where can get the summary changes between flink-1.0 and flink-0.10
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 01:17:43 GMT
We’re testing a release candidate for 1.0 [1] currently. You can use new features I’m not
sure because I’m not in PMC of Flink but I think we can release in a month.

Regards,
Chiwan Park

[1]: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-user/201602.mbox/%3CCAGr9p8AkiT0CT_YBwMhHCUYmoC9Stw%3DLZzkNs2iRLNJ5rLMzdA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

> On Feb 17, 2016, at 5:08 PM, wangzhijiang999 <wangzhijiang999@aliyun.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Chiwan,
>
>       Thank you for instant reply, when will the official flink-1.0 be released, can
you give a rough estimate?  I am interested in the new feature of flink-1.0 like operator
uid in order to solve my current problem.

> Regards,
>
> Zhijiang Wang

not updated in realtime. It is possible that there are some changes that haven’t been described.