flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where can get the summary changes between flink-1.0 and flink-0.10
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 07:59:02 GMT
I think Chiwan's estimate is accurate. Anything between 2 and 4 weeks
is realistic in my opinion. We will make sure that the release comes
with a migration/breaking changes guide, so you will have a smooth
experience when upgrading.

In the mean time, you can also work with the current master/snapshot
version [1].

I'm curious, what are you trying to solve with the UID method?

– Ufuk

[1] http://flink.apache.org/contribute-code.html#snapshots-nightly-builds

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 2:17 AM, Chiwan Park <chiwanpark@apache.org> wrote:
> We’re testing a release candidate for 1.0 [1] currently. You can use new features I’m
not sure because I’m not in PMC of Flink but I think we can release in a month.

> Regards,
> Chiwan Park
>
> [1]: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-user/201602.mbox/%3CCAGr9p8AkiT0CT_YBwMhHCUYmoC9Stw%3DLZzkNs2iRLNJ5rLMzdA%40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
>> On Feb 17, 2016, at 5:08 PM, wangzhijiang999 <wangzhijiang999@aliyun.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Chiwan,
>>
>>       Thank you for instant reply, when will the official flink-1.0 be released,
can you give a rough estimate?  I am interested in the new feature of flink-1.0 like operator
uid in order to solve my current problem.

>> Regards,
>>
>> Zhijiang Wang

are not updated in realtime. It is possible that there are some changes that haven’t been
described.