flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: downloading dependency in apache flink
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:01:03 GMT
Hi Pankaj,

are you creating a fat jar when you create your use code jar? This can be
done using maven's shade plugin or the assembly plugin. We provide a maven
archetype to set up a pom file which will make sure that a fat jar is built
[1].

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/quickstart/java_api_quickstart.html

Cheers,