flink-user mailing list archives

From "LINZ, Arnaud" <AL...@bouyguestelecom.fr>
Subject RE: Left join with unbalanced dataset
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 08:40:29 GMT
Hi,
Thanks, I can’t believe I missed the outer join operators… Will try them and will keep
you informed.
I use the “official” 0.10 release from the maven repo. The off-heap memory I use is the
one HDFS I/O uses (codec, DFSOutputstream threads…), but I don’t have many open files
at once, and doubling the amount of memory did not solve the problem.
Arnaud

De : ewenstephan@gmail.com [mailto:ewenstephan@gmail.com] De la part de Stephan Ewen
Envoyé : dimanche 31 janvier 2016 20:57
À : user@flink.apache.org
Objet : Re: Left join with unbalanced dataset

Hi!

YARN killing the application seems strange. The memory use that YARN sees should not change
even when one node gets a lot or data.

Can you share what version of Flink (plus commit hash) you are using and whether you use off-heap
memory or not?

Thanks,
Stephan

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Till Rohrmann <trohrmann@apache.org<mailto:trohrmann@apache.org>>