flink-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Ge Wu <andrew.ge...@eniro.com>
Subject Failed to submit 0.10.1
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 09:30:15 GMT
Hi All

I’m new to flink and come to the step to submit to a remote cluster, and it failed with
following message:

Association with remote system [akka.tcp://flink@127.0.0.1:61231] has failed, address is now
gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [scala.Option; local class incompatible: stream classdesc
serialVersionUID = -2062608324514658839, local class serialVersionUID = -114498752079829388].

I have doubled checked that my client and server version are the same(0.10.1), but my java
version is a bit different
vs.

Is java the issue or is there anything else i may be missing?

Many thanks

Andrew

--
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual